IT Service Manager
IT Service Manager
There are many different types of AI tools, so it is important to find the one that best suits your business needs and there are plenty of AI solutions that can be customized to your business requirements.
It is just a matter of finding the right one, connect with Aisys experts to start your digital journey.
AI can help you to take your business to the next level to be more productive and efficient.
If you are looking for a solution to a problem with your business Aisystems AI experts might have the answer.
ITIL is a compilation of best practices for managing IT services. Service Manager is certified as compatible with ITIL objectives and standards. Service Manager complies with 100% of the ITIL mandatory requirements and 80% of the recommended requirements for Incident, Problem, Change, and Configuration Management processes. Service Manager has the additional certification of ITIL Service Support Enhanced because it complies with a more extensive set of criteria.
Proven Processes: Service Manager built-in best practices and easily defined workflow mean less time spent on implementing solutions and more time gathering business data for informed decision-making
Complete IT Infrastructure Management Solution: Service Manager provides the tools needed to manage operations today and into the future.
Minimized Operations Risk: Because Service Manager combines information with repeatable, measurable workflow and accurate data about the environment, risks associated with change are minimized.
Controlled Costs: Service Manager management tools help control costs by helping clients understand the costs associated with IT services and effectively managing technical staff.
MF Service Manager Highlights
- Service Manager is a comprehensive, integrated service desk solution that provides a powerful ITSM platform to standardize and automate service management processes, workflows, and tasks.
- Built on machine learning and analytics, it speeds up key service desk processes such as incident, problem, and change management.
- Mobile devices, smart email, and an intuitive web-based self-service portal provide an engaging and innovative user experience for interacting with IT and other service desks.
- Proven out-of-the-box ITIL best practices can be easily configured, customized, and extended in a codeless manner.
- Reports and dashboards can be configured for better statistics.
- Easy-to-Use Service Desk Built on Machine Learning and Analytics
- Dashboard and Reporting
- Chat and Collaboration
- Change Management
- Smart Self-Service
- Out-of-the-Box ITIL Best Practices
- User Surveys
- Codeless Configuration
- Open and Extensible Platform for Automated Service Management
- Low ticket volumes and faster issue resolution times
- Knowledge base / library for self solving
- Improved end-user autonomy and satisfaction
- Increased service quality and number of service levels met
- Quick time to value and fast ROI
- Enterprise-scale for large deployments